Monday, July 13, 2009

Wow, I've really been a bad blogger!

Goodness, it's been eons since I last updated my blog! Sorry to everyone who is dear and sweet enough to follow my somewhat random musings and occasional rants.



In my defence, I have decided to train for a 5 K run, and making time to run has really cut into my computer time. So far I can go about 2 miles without having to stop, so I'm 2/3 of the way there (a pretty big accomplishment for someone who could barely run a tenth of a mile just a year ago). I have added in a little strength training too (which also cuts into my computer time). I feel very healthy and empowered and I enjoy getting out of the house. My neighbor is kind and sweet enough to watch my girls, so I actually get a little time to myself when I run-- an added bonus.



I guess, perhaps, I've become one of those crazy exercize loving people. So mow I'm obsessed with crocheting, crafting and running. I really need to figure out how to stretch time so there are more hours in the day for me to get to everything-- you know, since I actually have to take care of my children, husband, dogs and house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment