Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking at things through a child's eyes

Yesterday, at 6:30 AM we had to leave the house to get my husband to the airport. I was tired and grumpy because I had to get up earlier than usual. I was stressed because my husband was going to be out of the country for a little while. As I bundled my girls in the car in the frigid cold weather my elder daughter asked, "Is it still night?" I said, "No, just very early in the morning it will be light soon." and she replied, "Cool, we'll get to see the sunrise!"

All I could think about was how tired and cold and stressed I was. It took my daughter to remind me to look at the positive. It made me smile. So, when you are in a bad mood or worried about something-- just think of all of the good things that are happening all around you. Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment