Monday, March 16, 2009

I have an Etsy store now!

I sat on the fence about this for a while. Did I have the time (and more importantly the organizational skills) to start a little shop on Etsy? Well, I finally decided to give it a try. Hey, if I sell something, wonderful! And if I get no interest, at least I tried. Maybe I can make my passion for crafting make a little money. So, "gentle reader", next time you visit my little corner of the internet, click on the link and check out my Craftio Ergo Sum shop on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked, looks nice. One idea: You should put in those crochet roll ups you sew. I don't sew at all and so these are nice to have. Great for those who travel or take crochet with them. I need to look at those shawl pins again, I make tons of shawls.

    ReplyDelete